The County of Riverside Regsitrar of Voters is seeking Election Officers
Help deliver democracy… And make money doing it!
All Election Officers must be able to read and write English [EC12303(a)]
To be an Election Officer the following requirements must be met:
- Must be a resident of California
- Must be registered to vote in the State of California
- Must be 18 years old on or before Election Day
Election Day begins at 6:15 a.m. and ends at approximately 9:00 p.m.
Each Polling place is staffed by 4 Election Officers and currently the stipends are:
- $125 for Inspectors (Experience required)
- $90 for Precinct Officers (Experience Not Required)
- You will also receive an additional $20 stipend for attending the required Election Officer Training class. NOTE: You must work the election in order to be paid the training stipend.